Our Current Vacancies
- Salary according to experience, capability as a general practitioner, and productivity.
- Rota based around a structured 39 hour week that can be a 4 day week, plus some participation in our own out of hours work as we value the in house care we provide. Compensatory time off for weekend work.
- Generous CPD allowance from £1000pa to £3500pa which can include support for certificate study/work tailored to your interests linked to the interests of the practice Varied and interesting caseload.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Strong support team.
Receptionist required to start ASAP in an interesting and permanent position (subject to interview and initial probation period) working with people and pets.
You need to be competent in using a computer, resilient and cheerful interacting with people and enjoy working in a busy team.
Full time 40 hour week with Saturday included.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and CV with a covering letter outlining why you think you are suited to this position.
We welcome new colleagues who share our commitment to providing the best care to the animals in our local community! In return we look after our people and offer rewarding career opportunities for all levels of experience. So if you’re a fully qualified vet or just share our love of all animal comparisons, read on to find out if Astonlee is your next career move
“I spent 3 years with Astonlee as a Graduate Veterinary Surgeon; I am really happy here, fantastic support and an awesome rota!”
Life at AstonleeDaily life at Astonlee is challenging, fun and rewarding! Best of all, we thrive on making a difference to the lives of every pet that visits us. We need great people to do this, who love their work just as much as our clients love their pets and we understand what drives our team to deliver the best for the animals in our care. Genuity is at the forefront of everything we do.
What makes us different?
- We hold the Investors in People (IIP) Silver Award which concentrates on excellent levels of staff development in line with an internationally recognised standard, providing formal recognition of how deeply our staff care about the work undertaken here, and how they as individuals each provide a vital contribution to providing excellent care for all our clients’ pets.
- Paul, our Practice Owner is committed to the CertAVP in primary care practice has successfully coached over 50 Vets to complete the course. Paul is an experienced coach / mentor and was even involved in developing the course, making Astonlee great place to study for your Cert AVP!
Why our team love life at Astonlee
- We are proud to be an accredited RCVS Veterinary Hospital, are a Gold Standard Cat Friendly Clinic and hold a Silver Award in the Rabbit Friendly clinic system
- You will be working at an architect designed, modern and purpose built hospital, fully equipped for the most challenging of cases!
- We offer possibilities of senior roles
- We consider part-time hours if this suits you best!
- Our hospital provides excellent all round experience in medicine and surgery with the scope to tailor workload to your interests
- We focus on providing continuity of care for our vets and their patients; we know this is so important!
- Our Vets share their OOH rota with generous time off, giving you the work life balance many crave
- Communication throughout
- Team Spirit